Wednesday 26 December 2012

New Year Fragging!


Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! Enjoying Christmas? Here, I got nothing to say.. just enjoying myself here. But its really fun indeed! Got some new friends in Savage 2, and just kinda level up a bit. Bringing Anyson to Savage 2 is really hard, since that game is not just a 'shoot n win' game.

It needs real skills so I don't know if I am able to teach new players in Savage 2 since I'm not really that good enough to lead a clan. Oh well, since I already got myself a clan in Sauerbraten, I might just maintain it there.

"Dominate this Earth with Anyson Clan!"

So yeah, have a good holiday and Happy New Year! Let the new Anyson grow! "not yet still"

I'll cya later! After people stop throwing snow balls everywhere... Yes, thank you. Good luck and happy fragging!

No comments:

Post a Comment