Sunday 17 February 2013

Obey the Rules!


A note to all Anysons. A new page has been added into the blog, its the Rules page. If any Anyson caught breaking or ignoring the rule(s), shall either be kicked or demoted. Please do read and follow all simple 15 rules.

Also, there may be new rules, added time-by-time or when a new problem occurs in Anyson Clan. Please do take this seriously as if you (Anyson members) don't obey the rules it may cause problems.

Problems may be such as misunderstanding between leaders/co-leaders or members/others. Worse is, it may affect the honor of the name Anyson Clan. Last time in Trooper, Anyson has been disbanded twice because the members does not abide the rules.

If you have any idea what to add in the rules please do suggest so, as I must make sure this clan stand as one and not divided once again.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. Happy fragging to the fellow Anysons.

15 comments:

  1. STEF you happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rules are okay but no recruit? the whole point of HR is to recruit WITHOUT ashes permission

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh.. No, you still need my permission, but you can still recruit.

      Delete
  3. kk i respect that, anyway i might not be able to come on for sometime soon becuase i got stas coming up and thats a major exam so i have to revise a bit, BUT i will be there at the NC clan war so i can stuff myself with popcorn infront of ash while he is playing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, sure, and I will not be able to join the clan war, cuz me and my family is moving so yeah, I don't think we can pack up all the stuffs in one day so yeah.... I hope Stef or Ownz or S7 will be attending the cw and take a screenshot of the scores so I can post it here.. :s

      Delete
  4. without ash and acueru (whatever his name is) and s7, we will deffiniteley (however u spell that) lose :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't come along, same goes for S7... soooo yeah we're doomed ^^

      Delete
  5. i have a rule suggestion. Make a nooblounge account to prevent imposters :) this hacking issue that people are accusing me and will of is frustrating to say the least. I'm pissed at how Jimmy can't trust me and what I say. One more thing. WTF IS SCORE HACKING. ive been asking for such a long time. no one answers. i hope you can answer me ash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. About the Nooblounge server registration, sure. but I've never heard of Score Hacking so idk what that is..

    ReplyDelete
  7. me neither. thats what the imposter did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stop talking about it before we have another discussion with 29 comments with essays, lol..

    ReplyDelete