Tuesday 18 December 2012

Cheer up!


Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! Still wishing for the new Sauerbraten to be released? Same here! Hopefully it will be release in around this December. I also am hoping for the ability to crouch... But lets make that optional! Now what I want is some friendly players and not some ignorant 'Pro' or hackers and cheaters.

Some clan system would be fun too! (Yeah, lets just hope). By the way, I can continue my postings about Sauerbraten rather than other games like Savage 2. Because you already know about Trooper and Justice so I know it might gonna get a bit boring if I put the same posts over and over again.

Right now, most clans in Trooper (or maybe Justice too) are inactive. Thats a bad news of course! As far as I know in the release of Justice Edition, there are more than 100-200 fraggers. Now, less then a hundred. So, hopefully those players will return in this 'will-be-released' Sauerbraten.

One last thing, if you sent (or gonna send) email to anysonmail@gmail.com saying that you wanna join the clan, please include your In-game name or else we will not be able to add your name in the member list page.

Thats all for now folks! See you in the new Sauerbraten! (When its released of course). Good luck and Happy Fragging!

No comments:

Post a Comment