Wednesday 23 January 2013

No fear!


Hello there! Lets talk about storming or more accurately, stealing, the opponent's flag. Works if you play on CTF (Capture The Flag) mode.

First... STORM!! Haha! Yeah, just go get the flag. But remember, the running part is where you get in trouble. So, watch your surrounding! Even better if you have 4 eyes! Which is impossible.

Usually, getting the flag is easy, but passing the opponent's spawn points is a bit tricky. Especially when a pro fragger suddenly spawn behind you. Do the bunny hops! Jumping while running increases your speed, I don't know why. What I know is that its useful!

Also, never run in a straight line when you have the flag! Fraggers in Sauerbraten are smart ones! Always have the right prediction of their opponent's next move! Kinda like Chess but in FPS.

So, you should do riflejumps across walls, maybe even fences, or slip through corners and holes on walls! Of course depend on the map structure, to maneuver around the map easily, memorize the maps as I told you in some other previous posts!

I hope it works for you! Until then, farewell!

19 comments:

  1. Sorry for the bad spelling :( im usually using my dads iphone to comment.;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash, i would like the appoint |Anyson.A|Yoyo as a head assaulter rank due to his contributions to helping me recruit people, and spreading knowledge about the anyson clan between peoples in Justice Edition. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does Assault and recruting have anything to do with each other?

      Delete
    2. I agree with ash but I'm still keeping my rank he can't have that :DLoL

      Delete
    3. lol, Head Recruit xD
      to be honest, Head Recruit rank can be taken from you anytime if there's a better new recruit than you :P

      Delete
  3. But there isn't anyone better than me, I mean is that even possible XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possible, even to me, Fear owned me 100 by 40, but I doubt that he didnt use cheat since I kinda still dominate him in CTF.. Just sayin xD

      Delete
  4. ash i want to post things on anyson too :D let me have power to edit and post new things keep anyson going :D and ive been in this clan for like 3 years. U can trust me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your email? :P
      You asked for this for months ago and I asked for your email and you didnt answer..

      Delete
    2. Sok.16@asdubai.org

      Delete
    3. You should be able to start posting now :P
      but be sure you'll do!

      Delete
    4. Oh and of course you need to accept the invitation first

      Delete
  5. i recruited this guy called |Anyson.A|IsucK, he is pretty good and active

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xny whats ure ingame name in sauerbraden

    ReplyDelete
  7. M!DON,oh and that i suck guy he dosent want to join anymore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your head of recruit. Not head of assaulter

    ReplyDelete
  9. So anyson yoyo can get head of assualter rank

    ReplyDelete