Thursday 27 December 2012

Eagle's on watch!!


Hey everyone! :)
This is Eagle! Or may be called as Eagle! Just kidding, its |Anyson.G|Eagle! Back from a huge trip of holiday during this Christmas. Now lets get this post started! Already? YES, already.

Right now I am carrying Anyson in Trooper Edition since +Ash Tryan  'accidently' deleted his Trooper. He said he will redownload the game sooner or later! No worries! I heard of a lot of complaints from our friends in Justice that that edition is not fun.

Then I guess that means "Ash is coming!" into Trooper :D So if you viewers want to join, you may download Trooper in Cube 2 Sauerbraten website. The return of our leader :O

But I still bet he needs a bit of a practice since he haven't played Sauerbraten for a few months already. >.>

The end of this post~ Haha! I don't think this is how Ash writes a post but this is the Eagle way of posting! :D

3 comments:

  1. One thing I'm afraid of.. timezone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be afraid, we're both in Malaysia! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do realized that, but I mean the differ timezone between us and the rest Sauer Trooper community...

      Delete