Friday 23 November 2012

Does Tactics helps?


Hello there! Hows your day? Mine is good! Because I just fixed my Company of Heroes! Yay! *Clears throat* Why yes, its a fun game, I enjoy it just the same as I enjoy Men of War: Assault Squad!

Talking about RTS (Real-Time Strategy) or RTT (Real-Time Tactics) games. They require teamwork, right? For example, 2 Evil Ironsnouts is battling 1 Good Ironsnouts, so as a team you joined the battle making it balanced as 2 Evil vs 2 Good...

Unless if that 1 Good Ironsnout is really is as good as his team name! Combination of tactics is kind of important or vital for clans to win a clan war in any kind of game, under my opinion. Use Team-Voice chat if the game has that feature, or Skype maybe?

Oh well, it helps a lot. But hey, some players can be mad thinking is unfair. No, its just... Teamwork (Lol!). So hey! Enjoy your time in a clan as a fragger! Remember, it still require skills to win.

Legends are dragons!

I'll end this post here, I'll see you later! Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment