Saturday 1 December 2012

Similar to Savage 2! (NS2)


Why hello there fraggers n' non-fraggers! I'm just gonna post one news, I believe you've already read about previous posts about Savage 2. So, I'm telling you, Savage 2 is not the only game that has FPS and RTS.

There is... something much more better! Better graphics, better controls and much more! I present to you, Natural Selection 2! The only thing is that, its not free as Savage 2. You'll have to buy it, but it worth it. I'll share you 2 videos below which one is from the Marine side and the other, Alien side.


  Marine gameplay:

   Alien gameplay:

As far as I heard, they might be releasing this for Linux and Mac, but not on the initial launch which means currently its only available for Windows. But, if they really am gonna port this for Linux and Mac, I'll totally give it a hit! Not to mention that you'll be able to fly with a jetpack on Marines side and crawl on walls on Alien side!

People give positive reviews about this game too, which means, why don't you give this a try if your on Windows? I would, but I'm on Linux so that halts me from playing most games and blocks my way to push Anyson forward.

Oh well, what can I do? Buy Windows? I might get Windows but not soon. So! This is all for now ladies and gentleman! Enjoy your time and Happy Fragging!

No comments:

Post a Comment