Thursday 22 November 2012

Raise your Rifle and Chainsaw!


Hello there, fraggers and non-fraggers! I spent time on Sauer for a bit this morning and I see some '[Newer protocol]' servers, which I suppose the servers for the new edition? Or maybe something else. I'm not the one who maintains the server so I don't know.

But to those non-fraggers, why don't you join us in Sauerbraten? We don't really play Trooper though. So join us in Justice! Don't need to force yourself to join.....
Oh wow, i can't believe I'm out of idea, because theres nothing new..
:(

Actually if you don't mind, I'd end this post soon? Well, before that.. Would you fraggers join the ctf server? If its full, join the vaQ'4 Venice server. Surely these 2 servers are the servers I usually join because most players play in it, and I hunt opponents for the 'Most frags:' award!

Thats what I always do. Oh well, raise your rifle and prepare for battle or use your chainsaw for traps or death roll. Good luck and happy fragging!

No comments:

Post a Comment