Wednesday 21 November 2012

Come join us! (Savage 2)


-In- Salve! (Hello!) over there! Hows your day doing? Hmm? I'm just curious though! So safe your breath for the last sentence! Right, the Savage 2 website is pretty much down, I'm not sure why but the game is still online and active. Theres always like 40 - 20 players per day, which is actually good. We're not bringing Anyson to Savage 2, so don't ask.

Well, since its not fast-paced like Sauerbraten, 20 player in one server really is enough to bring the heat on. Just, the game could be fair and unfair at some point but the SF (Skill Factor) system always help to ensure a fair game, unlike Sauerbraten.


So why don'tcha join me in here? The battle is as intense as Sauer but Savage 2 focus more to melee than ranged unless you use siege units! The website is down for a 'bit while' (maybe). But I must admit, Savage 2 is a really good game especially if you play it while listening to War songs or Battle musics.

And! Sauer needs one thing.. crouching. What I need is the ability to crouch because I'd like to hide behind a box in the map Dust with a chainsaw waiting for someone to bypass me. Hmm... Yes! Why not? Assassins Creed 3 is out anyways!

... Today I'm just feeling on introducing some games. Sauer have been the same for a few months already. So, what we players are expecting is something new. Thats all for now! Enjoy yourself now! -Out-

No comments:

Post a Comment