Tuesday 20 November 2012

The Lost Battle (With News!)


Ello!! Right, lets see what I got here.. To Do, finish the download on Justice with a slow speeding connection. Lets get the news, nothing much is going on and the new version haven't come out (I guess?). Oh well, whatever I don't really care as long as Justice didn't die as same as Trooper.

Hell yeah, of course I miss Trooper! But you know, I started to enjoy some new games like Savage 2! (Yay! I got Prime account!).  So guys, how ya doing?
Hmm, sorry for the lack of posts since a few months ago. I've never got time to write a post. But I'll leave a 'tip' (incase it happens again).... Never stop running in Sauer. The worst thing you can ever do, is camping in the corner or window.

But why?
Because it makes players angry. If your camping on a window, and like getting Godlike, someone would spectate you to find out your location and rush to you with a chainsaw to saw you down to a shameful death. So no, if your new in fragging just try not to. Keep running like your being chase by the monster in Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Just don't scream... Thank you. Now I shall continue my match in Savage 2 as its been an hour and both human and beast sides still in a stalemate.. crawling out of it slowly. *Clears throat*

If it should be that I fail and fall,
With an endless pain that halts me,
Then will you do what must be done,
For this Lost Battle can't be won.

You will be sad I understand,
But don't let grief stains in your heart,
For on this day, more than the rest,
Your love and friendship shall stay remembered.

Oh well, it means I don't have any idea for more on this post. So I'll see you later! Good luck fraggers, and shall we continue on the next post. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment