Thursday 5 July 2012

A clan leader loses bet against Anyson

Hello all,
Spoiler Alert: Its gonna be a weird post!

so how you all been ? ( leave comment ) lol. Anyway Here is the story of wat happened today. i (scaR)   was playing in some random ctf servers with random players. Ofc SilentCity was there. i was getting highest score, and then a player started saying "who wants to join my clan" again n again, he was {FTW}Terminator . He wrote it like many times in 2 rounds thats 10+10=20 minutes. I was getting irritated. I said "to make a clan you have to be very good, are you ?" . wait m making a conversation list , here goes:

Terminator: Who wants to be in my clan ? ==> like 100 times

Me: You have to be a very good player to make a clan !

Terminator: I'm very good. (but I was watching him play in ctf, trust me he wasnt that good)

Terminator: And my clan is the best clan. None of trooper clan can compete with my clan.

 then he started bragging. 
Me: Stop it and play !
Terminator: What you think, your clan is better ?

Me: I never said anything about it but yes !

Terminator: Duel me and see who is better.

Me: Ok go to open coop server.

Terminator: Wait if you lose the match you'll leave your clan and join my clan !

Me ( was angry at that moment ) : Ummmm... ok . and if you lose you'll leave your clan and join my clan.

Terminator: ok.

NOW IN DUEL MATCH , SEE THE RESULT.

See the chat.

Now i thought he cant be in Anyson as he is a noob. But he said " according to bet i have to join our clan" 


HOW WAS THE STORY ? LOL :D

10 comments:

  1. Huh, bet that guy's pissed XD

    Thats a nice game :D
    But dude I seriously won't accept him in Anyson. If he wants to be in he needs to learn..
    Bet we're the top 3 clan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His was today by nick |Anyson.T|Termi )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. im pretty sure that terminator is actually SilentCity as he constantly changes his name now.SilentCity disconnected before and 10 mins later 'Terminator' logged in from netherlands, suspicious anyone? and apparently he takes my name sometimes.

    Anyway Silent can be anyone and he's actually not banned from the ctf server. So im pretty certain that the terminator you versed is silent, he can also not talk in caps and act normally if you didnt know.

    Won't be on for a while since my computers broken
    cya xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and cya o.o
    Why the server admin didn't ban his IP then?
    That could solve problem from SilentCity..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea apparently he said he said he changed his routing IP address or something so he cant be banned from the server

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats not SilentCity, Cilent don't know bout those, it might be some sad impostors.. xD

      Delete
  6. lol thats soo funny not even funny lol. NOOBS ;D

    ReplyDelete