Saturday 14 July 2012

Back!!


Hey there! Guess who's back from business? Its Ash! Okay lets see, I checked Sauerbraten for like many times but I don't have time to make a post. Lets make it short... I guess Anyson is the first clan but I'm not sure about it, just seeing we're the only clan standing lol

Hmm, theres a lot of drama going on around with my friends in Sauer but I don't think they want to spread the news. Players gets lesser too which gives us good and bad news. Good news is the cheaters and hackers are gone and the bad news is we're losing players.

Well, as the previous post by scaR about Terminator and others, I gave scaR and Snip3r author to write posts if I'm busy or gone to somewhere without notifying. Got a lot of stuffs going on right now.

One of our old member which is Piv is back! Still loyal to the Anyson he still holds the HE which is Head Editor and was one of our old ranks. I'll have to end this post here, have fun and happy fragging!

Good Luck and Have Fun!

3 comments:

  1. can i be allowed to make a post? i wanna show u how good i have gotten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to let you know...
    There's a storm coming.

    I'm not revealing any details, but a certain someone is making his return to Trooper Edition.

    Brace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Trooper have been dead for 2-3 weeks already...
    I might get Windows for more gaming to forward Anyson since all Linux games have been dead xD

    ReplyDelete