Tuesday 19 June 2012

First Post!!

Hello fraggers and non-fraggers!! This is my first post on my first blog! xD

I am Snip3r and have been in Anyson for a while now. I was promoted from "CL" to Leader but it's actually "Half Leader" for me which Ash calls it xD

Just as we know that Anyson is the best clan that's existed, I have found that a lot of members aren't active. So in the "Members list" I will create a pending list lasting 2 weeks for players that we have not seen in a while. If not seen in that time they will be kicked, but can always be changed. I would like help from all fraggers and non-fraggers to help me with this and send an email to anysonsniper@gmail.com if you have any info and then I can make the changes.

So that's it for the post, have fun and long live anyson!!!! :D
Goodluck and happy fragging xD

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm still not sure if we're the best clan but if we are.. keep up the good work till' 2013 so we get another "Legendary Clan" Title :D

    Keep Anyson alive, good luck ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dream might come true :D in justice. xD

      Delete
  2. yea saying that anyson was the best clan was just for the post :P
    but we are awesome anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, duh its obvious :P
    We're a cool clan but I know we still got other clans for fun :3

    ReplyDelete