Sunday 15 April 2012

Customized!

Hey there! If you haven't noticed, I've changed the badge/logo and the Anyson Blog Header! To me it looks really awesome and suits the blog.

I know you'll be asking who are the marines in the Header. They are the mod version for snoutx10k, the mod name is Visor. The mod is created by megagun and the mod is available for both Trooper and Justice Edition of Sauerbraten. I really, really enjoy playing Sauerbraten with the Visor Ironsnout mod on.



To enjoy the skin mod for some more, set your Shaders to High and you'll see the best Visor Ironsnout in your screen! Looks really awesome to me. I hope that we will get a Halo looking Ironsnout soon! Looking forward to that.

So, credit goes to Megagun for the Visor on the Anyson Blog Header and the Visor Ironsnout head at the Anyson Badge. Hopefully we'll get another Edition of Sauerbraten with Kill Cam or any new thing in it.

How to install it? Easy! Just go here and then scroll down a little bit, you'll see a title of URL. Below it theres a link to download it. When the download finish, the file will be name as snoutx10k. Copy the contents of the file into your Sauerbraten directory. I suppose in Linux it will be easy to find. You should paste the contents into Sauerbraten/package/models/snoutx10k.

DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR FILES

I hope that helps! Enjoy it as how much you want! Thats all for now, Good Luck and Have Fun. Happy fragging!

3 comments:

  1. do you have any idea how to do this on mac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't but my friends might know, just wait a little I'll ask them for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna make a new post about it :D

    ReplyDelete