Wednesday 11 April 2012

We're back!

Hello there! As you can see, I'm back in Sauerbraten! Well, its been a long time because I and some other members are busy all around with school. I also went for the Chess Championship in Malaysia! Won 3 rounds, lost 2 rounds and the other one is a draw. I guess your not really interesting in that.

But still I might not be able to get into Sauerbraten everyday because of school but when I do, its a show time! I really would love to show you some new moves in Sauerbraten in a video form but I don't have a game recorder for Linux. I know that I can record by typing /movie moviename and stop recording by typing /movie but it says my computer isn't strong enough to support the recording.


Some fraggers asked me about some options or advance tweaking system and stuffs. I guess your answers can be answered here ---> Cube wikispaces

I guess the Cube wiki also shows you how to mod but I haven't tried them yet. While modding don't forget to backup your files as usual or else you might have to reinstall Sauerbraten or do some hard work to recover the damage/error.

In another news I would like to thank scaR and Stefano. Hmm, scaR have done a pretty good job as a loyal member and Stefano helped me getting some new members in Anyson Clan so I would like to thank you both for that! New member joined Anyson and the name is |Anyson.A|Flame. I hope you will do a great job getting Anyson up to date.

Well, I of course don't leave the other members! I also thank them all for joining Anyson. Also for the Anyson Clan ex-members for example, Tej as for Tejaswy.

These are all for now! See you in-game!

9 comments:

  1. You remember me i am your old friend you should :D since 2 years maybe 3 or 4 years ago when sauerbraten had like 100 servers on trooper its my darklord again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember you, even though I know that Sarah is you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you wont proof its my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, Sarah is real? Dude your serious?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to tell, thanks by the IRC!

    ReplyDelete