Monday 16 April 2012

The Anysons

Hellooo there! If you don't know our blog views are getting higher and higher! Oh, while your reading this right now, I can see you viewing this post. Creepy people say! I would love to make a short post for the Anysons and Foxes!

First! Its about our skills in-game, you know.. I really enjoyed teaming up with the Anysons because together we rock! I still remember the first rule to defend.


Johann Most-
"Attack is the best form of defense."

Haha! I found that one while searching for a trick for the Chess Championship. I tried it on Sauerbraten and it work smoothly if you know how to divide into squads with teamwork and assign them into specific task. You'll need a very cooperative team to do that though.

Someone asked me is it cool to have a 5 vs 5 clanwar and the answer is yes. Of course it is fun! It would be a lot more fun if the Clan Leader join together. Normally, I'm the one who do most clanwars so it usually is 2 vs 2 or a duel.

Last one which is second! Our ranks, I see we're not consistent by clan ranks. We keep dropping, raising all the time. The p0w clan is dead so we're raising but theres new clans, N4P and AFU in Trooper (as far I know). But you know what, in Trooper I'm satisfied with our rank.

We never drop above number 7! But I would like to find a daily active member. That means we're recruiting! New daily player or Old Skool daily player are free to join! Oh, I'm not forcing you to join so don' worry.

Pfft, short post I said? Its pretty long to me! Thats all for now, fraggers! Good Luck and Have Fun fragging!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! ASH IS GETTING ACTIVE ON SAUERBRADEEEEEEN AGAIN!! MALAYSIA F T W lol

    ReplyDelete