Monday 22 August 2011

Sniping Tips

Hey there! I would like to share some information about sniping enemy. Well, you may think that sniping is about sitting at one spot and kill everybody from there. But for me its impossible to survive in that way for a match. When you kill a player go and find another spot that have a view at your previous spot because usually players will always try to kill you while your sniping so take advantage on that.

Theres a pro named 44Mag and I guess he is a German. He plays Sauerbraten: Justice Edition, right now. Its hard for me to kill him so I get to kill him 5 times in 5 minutes because he keep moving away from his previous location and drive me crazy for a bit moment sometime. He likes to play in Venice with Instagib team mode and score a lot for his team.


In Sauerbraten you can't crouch or go prone so its hard if you want to flank or take cover from your enemies. My way is to get on high ground and kill them from up there. Kill 1 - go to another roof, kill 1 - another roof. Keep repeating that way and you have the chance to get killing spree. When you get your killing spree don't get too excited as you might get killed by other player and lose your spree.

Getting a killing spree is a fun thing to get but getting the godlike is much cooler. I'm not sure of how much kills you need for godlike but I usually get it at a map named Valhalla. Big map and listed of one of my favorite ones. Maps with high grounds are my favorites as they suits my class. If your been thinking did map took advantage on your skills yes they do but sometime they give a minus to your skills.

Sniping should be at a place which has no other way to enter and this is a good way to prevent yourself from getting kill from any other direction without noticed by you. So choose your sniping spot carefully for example the only door leading into a house and many players try to enter it. If you know many tricks in a map you should try to snipe players in that map. For example Europium, Venice, Sacrifice and Carribean.

I'm sorry I didn't post right on time because I was a little bit busy finishing what my friends have requested for me to do. I hope you enjoy these tips and maybe the others too. Don't chase for your target but let the target hunt you then you'll trap him inside a building or where ever you decided. Backup plan is also needed so be ready if you miss a shot.

Thanks for your time and please do try it as it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment