Monday 8 August 2011

Deadly enemies

Hey there people! I would like to inform you that theres a very annoying player named Zman inside the Justice Edition. The Anyson, LaTn, DC and BoB clan hate him. He cause destruction and he was the one who cause Anyson to break in the Trooper edition. Members hate him because he is selfish and chased the CL rank until now.

Thats one bad news but theres a good news too. Anyson will send the alliance request to the other 3 clans and together I hope we can bring this player out once and for all. He will spread bad things about Anyson and me, the leader. He even use me name and play as a fake Anyson leader. I just hope theres a way to clean this mess.


By the way, the map named Castle is finished and renamed to Castle_Siege. Not a very good map too. I'll post the picture here as soon as possible. In the other news, one of our member, |Anyson.C|Snipe achieved 260 kills in Instagib mode in Venice. So I raise him with the Grunt rank. He said his fighting with newbies but thats not count for me. 260 kills is 260 kills.

He said he used the sniping skill that I trained him with. It works like normal but the advantage is the map, Venice is big and contain houses. Big houses and be able to get on roofs using the rifle jump. Again I advice you all to practise long ranged attacks in map Venice as it suits for it.

Thats all! Thank you for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment