Saturday 30 July 2011

Big news!

Hello fraggers and non-fraggers! I would like to inform you about our our new map named Castle. Its not finished yet as I've almost finish the castle and gonna get busy for the siege weapons and the canyon. In this map you'll be able to find an armory located inside the Castle or in the Catapults or Tower. I could use some help from my members but if you want to join us, you could come to the server named Anyson_Castle and please inform that you've read and wanted to help.

Also, if your searching for me in Spiral Knights, my in-game name will be Ash-Rider and I'm not in any clan as I'm in the making of the Anyson Knights. I'll have to find some more money or I may say, Crowns. The Crowns are like money and used to buy items, gears or craft something. Its a very fun game too. If you want to donate Anyson you could donate us in Spiral Knights, so we can build Anyson Knights faster. We really appreciate any donations from you.


In Sauerbraten, I've met my old member named |Anyson.C|Snipe. We haven't met for 7 months. We don't know each other in the first place then we use our code to find each other. We don't use the same code all the time, we change it to make sure other players do not know our code. By the way, I've updated the clan with a new rank. It is C as Captain. I have been thinking, should I put achievements in my clan. If you agree or disagree please do comment.

Other than meeting our old member and the new rank, I've also met Joran, old friend. He joined ONI clan and then change to the Free| clan. My accuracy increased since I've fought him in Trooper Edition. But he win since he already played Justice before me. His accuracy wasn't bad, its just that his weak in long distances. I'm pretty good in close combat but not really good. I just like to snipe players from roofs or  from top floors.

If you want to learn how to edit or make a map you can ask me since I'm good in editing. Not really good but good enough to make and modify maps. Its not hard to make a map, and if you want to make ent's you just need to click on where you want it to be and then go to the Main Menu, go to editing and then ent and click on riflerounds or other type. Then it will appear!

Well, Thanks for your time and please stay tuned! Post will come once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment