Saturday 21 September 2013

Owning Ownz


Why hello there! Since you're passing by this blog I'd like to update a few stuff. I don't know which one to start with though but I guess I'll start with Ownz, the old Co-Leader of Anyson who joined Crowd clan recently! Also Shaggy I think.. Since I stopped playing Sauer Anyson is kinda dead, or it actually is dead. Not sure who to ask for to help it keep moving.

But I came back, just for like 30 minutes to see what's up. I found Shaggy at first as Crowd's trainee, then he called Ownz over but uhhh, he was busy. So I gone off! After several minutes Ownz called me over from Facebook. Just for a duel. I can't wait to see how much did he improved since we last met and wow, not bad for a 54-60, he won over me just by 6 frags.

Not sure if that's an improvement though because it's been a while for me so trying to remember how I move or even shoot like last time takes time. But it was fun, short after that he called Krystal over from IRC, damn, I was surprise that she's still 'alive'.

And hey, I'm very happy that these mates are all loyal to Anyson, Isuck, Shaggy and Ownz. When I changed my name from Tryan to |Anyson.L|Ash they also changed their name to Anyson and I am proud of them.

So check out! Cya!

2 comments:

  1. I want a rematch.. I was sleepy and wasn't trying that much! :o I'll Show you the fear of anyson!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm.. why do you want to show Anyson the fear of Anyson? Doesn't make any sense xD

      Delete