Sunday 21 July 2013

The Rising


Anyson shall rise again! One more time! Well, we sort of been rising and rising then fall and rise again which is quite tiring.. and it's all for the same game which is Sauerbraten. So Ash said "Hey! Why not move Anyson to some other (smaller) games!" And here he is, stalking games that are still in development.

And Ash says "I shall wait for clan/guild update, after that quickly register Anyson!" He got the games all listed, not gonna list it here tho. He is currently preparing for fresh start for him and Anyson. Ash ever wonders why he can't just leave Anyson unless if he had to.

"What about Sauer? Are you gonna quit it and cancel Anyson? D:"
Ehem, yes and no. I decided to NOT quit it, just that, I won't be playing as often as before. Anyson gonna keep moving but not rapidly anymore. We're organizing Anyson for other games.

Right now if Ownz is reading this and still playing Sauer, Ash says "I'm putting you in charge of Anyson."

Last thing I wanna say, I'm glad things work out this way. Eventho it means that all of my hard work I put into Anyson in Sauer ends, I get to meet a lot of friends! So, one way if you want to have friends in Sauer is to create a clan/group and be a pro. You'll be popular as the leader!

So I'll see you in the other end! ... maybe, I guess... Enjoy your summer and happy fragging!

No comments:

Post a Comment