Sunday 14 July 2013

Happy yet sad


Well then, shall we begin? Today I went on Sauer, both Collect and Justice for half an hour. And I see Justice is dying which goes the same to Collect but a slower death. I was trying to find some friend of mine, Krystal, Shaggy, Anysons and the rest. No one was on.

I found out that most of them quit already :(
But hey, I'll miss them! It's sad to know that your friends who you use to chat for 10 hours each day quit... But, I'm happy too! In search of my friends I usually confront a lot of haters/jealousies. Yet today I confront none, also some of my 'enemies' servers are nowhere to be found.

That totally hooked my spirit back up. Of course, I'm still sad about my friends.. Thinking of playing Sauer back and either find my remaining friends or making new ones now. Even tho I already have some friends in Of Guards And Thieves.

So yeah, I might come back like 80% I will. Just gonna see if I can experience the fun I had again. I'll give it a one month shot, if I see no hope, no fun in Sauer anymore then I shall move on another game, probably Of Guards And Thieves followed by Ancient Kemet.

Hereby I announce Anyson Clan, dead. Still, no worries for it shall be reborn somewhere else where suits our skills, stealth, tactics and defense. If you think you can lead Anyson in Sauerbraten, feel free to, but inform me.

That's the end of this.. Well! I shall keep posting tho. Just because I love typing/writing. Now, to my friends, "Herrow! :3" and for the rest, have fun fragging and collecting! :)

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry Ash, I'm still here :D I was gone the last week and haven't been playing as much since its summer but I am still around! I mostly play on Collect now since justice doesn't have as many players that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry bruh havent been that active on justice in like 4 months i am on collect been very active there

    ReplyDelete
  3. -crys- I am author again? what happend to admin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oho, my blogger is a bit buggy I guess, it keeps changing my admins to author :x

    ReplyDelete