Thursday 11 April 2013

Hostility Declared


Herrow there fraggers and non-fraggers! Oh! About the topic of the post as you seen above, I would like you to guess what clan labeled Anyson as a Hostile clan. But first, lets see what I got for you.

Firsty! Anyson's Ranking System will be replaced by the Organization Chart once it is finished! Who knows if its a bad or good news. To me, it's more organized. After that, Anyson will open a forum! A clan forum of course.

A forum? For what? Obviously, we'll be using it in case if any of our member want to ask questions, or for players to apply for the clan and even to discuss some clan matter.

Ha! Quite interesting, yes? We will start updating the blog and keep you posted once we get enough posters. Even so, I guess we're doing good! Alrighty now, back to the Hostile Case.

The BT clan leader, has declared hostility towards Anyson clan, and so, from now on, Anyson will be ignoring every single BT clan request. Clan war? Nope! I've learned something about the BT clan leader.

The BT clan leader, known as Stef or Reborn. Whenever his clan wins a clan war, he always brag about it. But when he lose, he always say "Its just a practice.". Fascinating, don't you think so? So from now on, we do not make any deal with the BTs. Game Over Pal'!

Alliance also has been declared between Anyson clan - SC clan and Tee clan. A pleasure to have them around!

Alrighty then, I got tons to share with you but I guess time is pretty short now. Perhaps later! Have fun fragging and collecting!

10 comments:

  1. Tee clan has shut down, due to mulio not wanting to run the clan anymore.

    -M!DON

    ReplyDelete
  2. alliance with EA (new clan) as well. We can have practice clan wars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Declare Peace with Ash. No more fighting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm... what the hell just happened? 0_o

      Delete
    2. Just don't try fuck BT up. Not nice.

      Delete
    3. Well, I don't see any benefit doing that anyways.

      Delete
  4. hey ash, its me yoyo :),

    I was wondering if you wanna have an aliance with my clan, EA.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete