Friday 1 February 2013

Mornin'!


Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! Eh? You don't miss me? D:
Haha! Whatever! I'll spare some time to play Sauer, at least as soon as possible. Oh well, I just hold back from Anyson for a while.

I check it everyday, every time but I never had a chance to write a post. Sorry! Gomenasai! (As "I'm sorry!" in Japanese), well we got new members! Thanks to Stef! I called him Steph.. xD

Hmm.. this is a short one.. Nevermind! So cyas! Happy fragging and collecting!

4 comments:

  1. no i havnt missed you. JKJK. Why dont u play much any more..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im learning Blender, the 3D modeling tool :3
      Since I already got the basics, I'll come back :D
      Oh, want me to post a picture of a model I made?

      Delete
    2. of course! why not!

      Delete