Saturday 2 February 2013

Getting the ropes

Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers!
This one is requested from AD. Stef.. Don't blame me for this post doesn't have any connection with Sauerbraten! ^^'
But just saying, I was learning Blender, the 3D modeling tool which is available for Linux.

So why not? :D
Just started last week. So, this is just one of the best I modeled so far. I'm a beginner so yeah, quite messy. So Stef! This is it! I worked on it for 6 hours and a half.

3:00 PM - 9:30 PM

Hard is hard.. =='

So yeah, just sayin' it folks! Have fun fragging and collecting!

8 comments:

  1. Holy crap, not bad :D much better than i expected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its full of useless 'decorations' xD
      I just pile everything in and call it the Gauss Rifle :D

      Delete
    2. it still looks cool :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah thanks :D
      I got another blog y'know.. its about me learning 3D blender..

      http://blendmodeling.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    4. oh nice :D ill check it out.

      Delete
    5. Ash, can u help me get our anyson clan to focus on our teamspeak? it will be extremely useful to organize our clan. Like seriously useful. Just for your reference :D

      Delete
    6. Hmm.. well you see, Im not the one who recruit and meet along Anysons, maybe because of the timezone so I might have to hold that off. But, I'll try and give it s shot if I see an Anyson wandering around :D

      Delete