Saturday 12 January 2013

Ping is the Internet Connection!


Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! I've heard of a lot of ping complaints for a long time already. I'm kinda bit annoyed by the complaints, well, usually..

So let me tell you this, when someone sees that you are lagging/teleporting, you are also seeing him as he lags/teleports too. So I guess its fair? Well thats my opinion!

Now the server distance between the fragger and the server. I am in Asia and for example the server is in Europe. My usual ping on EU servers are usually 300-500 which is a bit laggy but still playable. So don't blame it on me!

Well, *clears throat* Unless if you can suggest or make one server closer to me. That could be nice! Yeah, you should just do that! (I'm just kidding by the way.)

Let me give you an advice, never accuse or blame someone if you don't know whats going on with that person. So yeah, save your typing speed to tap W, A, S, D and Attack Mouse Button. Hopefully you'll be able to settle some scores!

Until then, have fun fragging and collecting!

3 comments:

  1. I have invited Zuko and SmD16 to our clan. both are assigned as sniper. |Anyson.S| and i also invited a guy named... i forgot. but u know him.. ill try find out his name again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. |Anyson.A|Duke is the name

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all my friends, u can fully trust them

    ReplyDelete