Saturday 12 January 2013

Anyson Menu!


Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! Hmm, I wonder if you are bored out of the menu. If you have played Sauerbraten since the Trooper Edition release to Collect Edition, you'll realize the Main Menu is the same, the difference is just the Crosshair menu.

Now! I, |Anyson.L|Ash, also known as Tryan, successfully modified my main menu including the cursor! I'm so proud of myself.. So heres one of the screenshot!


 Icons and GUI are from Cito Justice mod.


Yeah, I modified the 'names', background, logo and icons! I like it! So yeah, again... I don't know how to do this in Windows and especially Mac but I know how to do this in Linux (since I am one of its user).

In Linux, just modify or replace the files in Sauerbraten --> Data folder. If you want to change the icons, you may find them in Sauerbraten --> Packages --> icons. So yeah good luck with it!

By the way, this is just to show you what you can modify in Sauerbraten. As far as I know, you can modify almost everything! Which is actually very cool..

Thats all for now! Again, I wish you a good luck with your menu if you will try to modify it! Have fun fragging and collecting! Oh! And also, don't forget to backup the files!

1 comment:

  1. WoW,pretty cool ash u gotta teach me how to do these things :)))))

    ReplyDelete