Monday 21 January 2013

A week passed!


H-Hey! I'm sorry for not telling you that I was taking a week break! Well, I'm back now. I got a couple of interesting news though.

First, we got some new members! Theres like 3-4 of them but I only know one, |Anyson.A|Duke. My advisor, Stefano, told me he recruited another 2, told me their IGN (In-Game Name) but I don't know their name with the Anyson clan tag on so I can't really put their name on the member list.

Second, I'm not really playing Sauerbraten anymore, I still do but I am not really able to get on most of the time (busy trying something new). But fear not! I'll still keep you posted on the news, tips and tricks!

Oh! Also wanted to tell you I'm playing Wakfu. Its an RPG turn-based game. Kinda fun, with 12 or 14 classes/characters to play with! I'm enjoying it so far! Almost like Maplestory. So if you are playing it or gonna play it, sure try find and join me in Remington server!

And thats all for now! I'll continue posting for sure. Since, school is no longer a big problem! Have fun fragging and collecting!

12 comments:

  1. In game name for them is |Anyson.S|Zuko, and |Anyson.S|SmD16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,M!DON here.i also saw a player called Anyson . A isucK is he in the clan or is h e a poser

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's simply a imposter, and by the way i invited a new guy called [Anyson.S]meTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ash, u know my clan in collect (ER) yea well they needed to make a web. So hey asked me 2 do it.i am using blogger and I want to ask you for some advice.i will send the link by email, Email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Anyson email or my email?.... Or skype?

      Delete
    2. ermm....i think i might send the link using anyson mail becuz i already know what it is.

      Delete
  5. Btw Stef when u recruit tell them about the anyson website..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. well thats what i normally do :D

    ReplyDelete