Thursday 22 December 2011

Clans news

Hey Fraggers and non-fraggers! Currently there is not much of a news but I'll tell you what I know. By arranging the clans by skills it looks like the p0w clan is the best! I'll tell you the list of 5 clans which arranged by skills in the list below.


1st: p0w clan
2nd: nBB
3rd: Anyson
4th: eMF
5th: KaS

Apparently, most clans in Sauerbraten: Trooper is advancing! But some of them, like KaS lost around 3 to 4 members in a week and 2 of them joined Anyson which are Snip3r and W@rlord. Standard level Assaulters but W@rlord is much better than Snip3r and the others so I gave him EL, Elite rank.

Oh well, if you look at the members page his IGN (In-Game Name) is |Anys.P|W@rlord because I allow him to use P for Pro other than EL. If I've told you about this in the old post then take this as a reminder.

One last thing! The Anysons are grateful that Anyson leader did not join other clan even though he is invited by the most skillful clan, p0w. |Anyson.L|Ash is being invited by the KaS, SoA, eMF and p0w clans to join their clan. They're still waiting for him too.

Thats all for now! Good luck and happy fragging!

No comments:

Post a Comment