Saturday 29 December 2012

Trooper! Progressing...


Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! Today we Anyson, recruited a new member! He is an average Sauerbraten Trooper Edition player, joining Anyson as (Anyson.HR)M!RDON. I must say, he is not a bad player at all since I dueled with him.

So, since when did we got this HR rank? It stands for Head of Recruit. Yes, Head of Recruit. Mainly, it was suggested by |Anyson.CL|ScaR a few months ago, now the same thing goes again with M!RDON. After quite a bit of a mess in the head, I agreed, as long as they use it under my permission.

We're going to re-decorate Anyson Blog with a new banner and some other stuffs. We'll do it soon.... yeah soon... sounds good enough. Now, I'll leave the rest under Eagle's wings.

So thats all for now! Have fun and happy fragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment