Friday 28 December 2012

I'm back on Trooper!


Hello there fraggers n' non-fraggers! I'm back on Trooper! But yeah, the only disappointing thing is.. the servers.. theres only 2-4 servers left! I thought it was really, totally dead, then I saw some old friends!

Most importantly, naming them! |Anysn.L|Snip3r, no.u.didnt, Krystal and Penguin! I spent some time today just for a bit of a chat with these 4, yet we still chat like before. Good times, good times.

Many things happened when I left Trooper for Justice. Hopefully the new 'will-be release' Edition will look different and better than the current edition which is Justice. Give us something new! Instead of new maps and models.

Note to all: If you have time please do download Trooper Edition, and play along!

So yeah, I hope I will see you there! Sooner or later at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment