Sunday 23 September 2012

Back with news!


Hey there fraggers and non fraggers! Well, its been a long time, huh? Indeed it is! A few months I suppose! Well, I got a bad news for ya'll. Trooper Edition is dead, well if it isn't, its still counts as dead for me cuz.. obviously theres less than 20 players and my timezone is completely different!

Hmm... What to do? So far I'm stuck in Justice Edition. Well, its not so bad like last time at least, lots of cheaters and hackers ruining your game but now theres pretty less player that plays it now. Less bad cheaters and hackers the better the game is! Soon Justice will become the new Trooper too. But hey, I got a very good news for you too!

There will be a new Sauerbraten Edition coming out! Well not sure when but I heard it might be at the end of September 2012 or in October 2012! I'm very excited about this! New features, new maps I also heard of a new gamemode called collect!

Here is the link to know more bout' it!

I seriously don't know the incoming edition name but I'm very curious bout' it. I hope there will be a 'C' or 'Ctrl'  key for crouching. Totally! If they have graphic improvement and crouching I would probably overheat my PC... I went on the Sauerbraten forum and found some suggestion for the new edition. But those suggestion seems too much and might take a long time of development.

You might wanna see some suggestion yourself and maybe convince Eihrul (the Sauerbraten Developer) to make them! But don't be too pushy, I would accept Sauer as it is, as long as there is a new Edition!

(The next update & suggestion in the comment section )
(Status of the new Edition)

Well, thats all for now I guess? I'll try and write often if I can! Very busy lately..
Good luck and happy fragging!

6 comments:

  1. well i am on justice every day come online man! i am waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when bored i am in noob lounge server :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for gods sake

    The person i said was coming back was tex.
    And yeah, i guess now he will come back on justice edition

    see ya later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, how do you know for sure that will be Tex? Oh and if its true will his brother, Dust will come along?

      Delete
  4. Oh, Hey Krystal :D
    And, Dark.. Haven't seen you in a while..
    I might going to re-download Justice since I messed up this one with umm.. 'mods'.. Cya there!

    ReplyDelete