Tuesday 17 April 2012

New Anysons!

Hey there! I'm just gonna make a short post like 3-4 paragraphs. First, I would love to announce our new members! Its just two of them but what can I say? They're good! So, I will write their name in the member page, |Anyson.C|Zurk and |Anyson.C|Perif. Zurk and Periphy's real name? Zurk real name is Luis and Peri is Roddy!


Nice name they got there! Oh, this doesn't mean that we're not recruiting anymore. Instead of giving time for people to join we would allow players to join anytime! Just meet any original Anysons and ask to join or just ask straight to our leader's facebook, Ash Tryan.

About Zurk and Peri, I did not duel them as I already played CTF with them and its really fun and competitive because the 3 of us are good players just that I'm better. Now they both are allowed to access through some new ranks that Ash has built a few weeks ago. They also have access to be train.

Thats all for now! Congratulation to Zurk and Peri for joining Anyson Clan and a very peaceful welcome to them! So... Good Luck and Have Fun! Happy Fragging.

7 comments:

  1. hey ash if your here could you come now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I am here all the time, I was afk cuz I was on Sauer just now :s

      Delete
  2. Hey Ash .... its |Anyson.HA|scaR

    i met a new anyson today ... he said he is recruited by zurk .. he said "fag you are not in my clan"

    wtf man !!!

    isnt there any respect for older members ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash Can You Get On Sauerbraten? If You Can Please Get On.

    ReplyDelete