Tuesday 21 February 2012

Some News!

Hello there fraggers and non-fraggers! I'm sorry, really sorry if your waiting for a long time. I got a bad news and some good news. I guess I'll start from the bad news. My Sauerbraten Trooper got deleted accidently. So I will only be able to play my backup Sauer folder.

I'll only play to meet some players that might be a little bit important. Eventually, all players are important. Now for the good news, I'll come to Justice Edition as my members and friends ask me to play it. Theres also more editing feature in Justice which are more texture, vscroll command, new mapmodels and more!


I'll join the BoB clan as Eagle but gonna be in AoD or maybe Anyson with Ash. Nothing unusual there if you wanna know. Today I'm actually in a good mood so I get my chance to make a post too. Not really telling you why and what happened.

Its a really big adventure for me. Okay! Let me tell you a new clan in Trooper! First! Theres a new clan called [>MAS<] I guess, its a new clan and its just an ordinary clan so just telling you. The best thing is.. They actually invited one of my member named |Anyson.C|scaR but he straightly denied it! Thats what I call a loyal member!

Also, Stefano is back in Trooper! So we'll add him as |Anyson.AD|Stef which is an Advisor. This year I got some really loyal members too! I hope it'll last long! Gonna make this post short though..

So, Have fun and happy fragging!

2 comments: