Saturday 25 February 2012

On The Go!

Hello there! If your asking whats this about, the title explains it. But not in a whole so I'm gonna tell you in a short post though. We're going into Justice! So to those Anysons who wanna stick with the clan you are welcome to join us. And YOU, if you want to join us you are welcome too, the requirement to join us are just Justice Edition of Sauerbraten, meet with any of the Anyson and request to join! Done!

To those Anysons who receive the 'join request' please do inform to your leader, |Anyson.L|Ash who will decide either he can join or not. Oh! Before you inform it please do duel them and then inform Leader the score and he will consider about it.


If you see me as a member of another clan don't worry, because there will be another Anyson that will take charge of Anyson. But still, I have the power to to re-take charge for Anyson.

Also, please welcome our old member, Stefano - Stef as the new Advisor in Anyson! He will be doing some orders that I will give him later when I see him. I'm still not sure what rank to give him in Justice though. Maybe still Advisor? Co-Leader? Maybe just EL? I'm not sure.

But for scaR I will promote him to HA rank when he download Justice. Yes, I do know there are better clans in Justice but I'm not gonna hunt for 1st place. Just gonna have fun with other Anysons in Justice since we already feel the power as the 1st place the whole one year ago.

These are all for now! See you later and happy fragging.

2 comments: