Friday 13 January 2012

New clan : orGanClan

Hey there folks! I'm not sure what to say just that I'm very happy because I actually install a couple of mods for my Sauerbraten and it turned good and it looked just like how I wanted Sauerbraten to look like! Looks very awesome.

Okay! Lets get to the current news in Sauerbraten! There is a new clan called, oGC clan. Here is their website. Since |>HFS<| is gone the oGC takes their place now! They are a new clan founded by |oGC|FEAR who used to be a HFS member. The clan contains very good fraggers! Most of them are professional fraggers and play Justice Edition.


I'll list down the new clan list according to the Anyson opinions.

1st: oGC
2nd: p0w
3rd: IUB
4th: nBB
5th: Anyson

The Anyson still last as the 5th place! The list is by 'skills' category. The eMF clan is now very in-active so they dropped down pretty fast I may say. Still eMF can chase us by recruiting good fraggers but since |Anys.P|W@rlord beats (eMF)Sn!pz the eMF dropped low.

For the Anysons all of the Anyson members will be promoted one level higher because its our anniversary! Thank you for getting this clan alive for the 2nd year. We really appreciate your loyalty and your cooperation. By it we promote you all to a higher rank depends on how long you've been in Anyson.

I'll announce this to any Anysons who wanted to get a higher rank. Just by now these are all the information we got currently.

Good Luck for the oGC and Happy Fragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment