Sunday 15 January 2012

Advancing Anyson

Hey there fraggers and non-fraggers! Anyson is growing up pretty fast I may say. Faster than how I actually expected. Today we recruited 3 new members. Their names are Rage, Ace and ZeZ. I told you that KaS is done and Rage is their leader. Ace, he used to be in the HMD clan, [HMD]Ace and ZeZ is an old Anyson member.

About ZeZ he's in Anyson 1 year ago and then move on to Justice. Now he returned and re-join Anyson! He beat me in most duel since he play Justice that contain a lot of pros. Good for practise of course! ZeZ old IGN (In-Game Name) is Zezima. Right now they are |Anyson.C|R@ge, (Anyson.E)Ace and |Anyson.PE|ZeZ.


In another news, |Anyson.L|Ash have modded Sauerbraten into something special as a suprise for the Anyson Anniversary. Screenshot of the mod is below!

The Sauerbraten Main Menu is modified! Added the Anyson Badge.

Looks cool enough? If its not I'll show you some mod I've installed for the Anyson Anniversary! This time I install the mods I downloaded. Credits belong towards their rightful owner.

As you can see I've installed a new hudgun, new radar, new flag-blip, new gui and some of a bit more that I just not able to take all in one screenshot.

I also installed a new crosshair, it looks better than the + crosshair. If you wanna change the crosshair size in Trooper Edition. Just type this command.

/crosshairsize (size)

Currently I am using /crosshairsize 30 because the crosshair size I downloaded is small si I increase it. You can download the mods at Quadropolis. Some mods are for Assault Cube, Red Eclipse, Cube so try and search the right one for Sauerbraten. Don't forget to backup the folders before installing the mods.

Thats all for now! Good luck with the mods and happy fragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment