Sunday 22 January 2012

In Active News

Hey there fraggers and non-fraggers! If you don't notice I've been away from Sauerbraten Trooper for like 2 weeks. First, is because of school and second, is because I'm playing Men of War with the mod called DCG (Dynamic Campaign Generator). It is indeed a fun campaign, looks like skirmish too.

Relaxing for a while too. Also, W@rlord told me that he recruited D@rkr@wr to Anyson. I'm currently is searching for D@rk because I wanna confirm of his registration and give him a proper rank. Haven't seen him for weeks so I'm not sure if hes even on for at least 5 minutes.


Whatever it is, I gotta search for him. While I'm searching for him I won't be able to put his name in the Anyson Member list. Or maybe he won't be able to join any Elite Squad thats available.

In another news, Anysons are currently inactive for a few days. Most of us went holiday somewhere else like Snip3r and W@rlord. Not to forget about some other clans, $n!pz went off for a week or maybe more. He wanted to do something for his clan. I don't have the authorization to tell you what I'm going to do, sorry.

Not to worry so much, Trooper have been silence for a few days. Only some random players are on and others are playing Justice instead of Trooper. But now some of them are back in Trooper including Snip3r but I don't know wheres W@rlord. Also not to forget about $n!pz.

Well these are the news for a while. Happy Relaxing! For some other active fraggers. Happy Fragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment