Tuesday 29 November 2011

Clan Wars and Tricks

Hello there fraggers! I'm sorry I didn't post anything lately. Its because my internet is unavailable last week when I just thought I want to make a post that Monday. But in this post I would like to give you a few news with tips and tricks I've learnt about a few weeks ago.


First of the news is that I am restarting Anyson. I will clean the member page and left the most often member only. Also I do not play Justice anymore, Anyson is not on Justice anymore. Its because theres too many competetion in Justice which gives us no chance to do so.


 Another news is that, |Anyson.L|Ash have won a few duels and clan wars. Forgot to take some screenshots but I've take a few. I'll post the screenshots on a new posts because I don't want this post to get too long for you to read.

Tips and Tricks! Lets start here. First I've tried 2 new tricks that I've learnt from my online friend, Jordan. By typing "/texreduce 12" the textures of Sauerbraten will be plain and it'll be a lot easier to find your enemies. Also you should try "/fullbrightmodels 200" it'll make your enemy looks brighter and by combining these two codes you won't have a hard time to find your enemies. Good luck with it!

My skills have increased and I want to give you a few advice. When your battling an opponent its the best that you don't take it too serious. Because your accuracy can decrease and you can't guess where the opponent will move next. But don't be so calm or you'll lose, just play it with a normal feelings. But sometimes when I get angry I always get the most frags.

I want you to know about this jumps in Sauerbraten. When you are attacked or attacking an enemy, you can jump at the same time he jump. When both of you jumping at the same time its a lot easier to frag him up because by jumping at the same time you'll feel like a little bit of a slow-motion. Trust me, if you know how it works you gonna love it.

Thats all for this post. I will post the screenshots on another new post. Enjoy~
Good luck and have fun! Or I may say.. "gl hf" which also stands for good luck have fun!

Have a happy fragging day, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment