Saturday 9 July 2011

Forward Anyson

Hello Fraggerers! This is me Ash and its been a long time since I've been posting here. Right here I will tell you what I have been doing with my brother. Price have downloaded some new games at our computer so I want to take a look at it. They're very exciting when I get use to it. The games are Red Eclipse, Savage XR, Regnum Online and Spring! I've seen some other players creates clan there. Pretty impressive I may say, so It took some of my time bringing Anyson there. No players join us yet but I just need to be patient for a while and my hard work might work out. By the way, I have forgive Snipz for double-clan without my knowledge. I have also updated Anyson Clan website since I get advises and suggestions from my father. Give me feedback about it! Really please. Enjoy this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment