Sunday 29 September 2013

Survived


Hey, I wonder.. Why and how did we last this long? I mean 4 years and we're not even a big, serious clan. Just a clan with a bunch of handful mates. We beat the small clans, can't even challenge the large ones, and yet we're still here, posting, meeting, chatting and all.

Plus, look at this! We have fallen in the dark abyss hole and unable to escape from our mess! Yet, we're still here, spamming space bar, left mouse button, Z or G and W, A, S, D. It's just weird how Anyson broke apart like 4 times already and we keep rising back again.

Perhaps I should be thankful to my loyal members, especially Ownz, who care about this clan and keep asking me to rebuild it every single time it fell. Sure, not an exception to Bt and Shag. And the new members who wants to participate it rebuilding it.

But don't take this too seriously, just take it easy, a building takes years to finish it's construction, right? Just that, make sure there's no hole in the wall or it'll all fall again into the dark abyss hole.

And popped I go! Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. And oh been tryin to get my skills back and I've been doing pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ownz for keepin anyson alive. I love you for dat

    ReplyDelete
  3. U might See me around on collect. So yea...

    ReplyDelete