Monday 29 April 2013

Chess Tournament


Herrow there! I have found the map, but I can't really upload it to the servers for players to download it so... download it yourself if possible! Map name is chess, made by the RRR Clan. How to play? You'll know. Just speak English.


Chess map made by the RRR clan

So above is the map preview. You may download it at quadropolis.us, click on the link below the Map File to download it. Server and time is decided.

Server: Krystal's Retro Arcade or FR|Bloodfactory
Time: (UTC) GMT
Date: 17th May, Sunday/Saturday

Join along if you can! End discussion here. Happy fragging and collecting!

13 comments:

  1. ASh, could you please change the date as i have SATs(very important) exams coming up and i ahve to revise..... yea so maybe later that month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how about the next week, my Sunday, your Saturday?

      Delete
  2. Nah it's ok leave it..... OMG!! I love the |AC| idea I think we should all change to that as pleople might get confused?
    Good luck with Malaysia elections :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The election is done.. lol
      quite disappointed but nvm!
      btw, what do you mean by, people get confused?

      Delete
  3. They might get confused about witch is the clan tag. |AC| or |Anyson|. + I like AC better :D
    Also, Now can you trust me with auth to post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... right... so are you suggesting we change it or not?

      Delete
  4. Im suggesting the we change

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyson -.- ac doesn't seem right to me in games..

    ReplyDelete
  6. IF the others dis agree im fine with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. honestly, a 12-13 words for a clan tag is too much. my opinion

    ReplyDelete