Thursday 16 May 2013

Change Of Appearance


Change of Appearance? It means Anyson will be changed, the blog's appearance, leaders, members and rankings. Something new for us! Same goes for the whole Sauer community in Justice!


New clans in Justice (since the beginning of Collect):
  • SC (Shot Clan / Serpents Calls)
  • KBK (unknown)
  • G.A.Z (unknown)
  • E.A. (Elite Assassins)

New members in Anyson:
  • |Anyson.EL|Tea
  • |Anyson.A|Isuck
  • |Anyson.A|Crow
  • |Anyson.HS|Frag
  • |Anyson.A|Jacko
  • |Anyson.A|Keatz

Quite the list if I may say, some may not appear as an Anyson (double clanning), some even... I don't know, join all clans in Justice, quite insane I know but their choice.

We'll remove the Assaulter, Sniper, Head of Recruit, Grunt, and Veteran. Why? Oh well you see, players these days are very sensitive when shortening their name sometimes.

Now, let me introduce you the new leaders of the Anyson Clan. The new Leaders are |Anyson.L|Ownz and |Anyson.L|Eagle. Wait, 3 leaders? No, 2 leaders. I'm just another clan founder for now. Of course I can demote them anytime I want but I promote them for special reasons. Seeecreeet~

Oh well, you'll know soon! Like next month, June, perhaps? But for now, thats all I got for you. So have fun fragging some guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment