Saturday 19 May 2012

Fake Anyson

Hello there! Well, I'll get this post straight to the point. If you didn't notice, there is a fake Anyson Clan in Sauerbraten Trooper. Leaded by a guy named Rigo, if you have information about this guy please do inform us about it, maybe through email or facebook or the comments below if possible.

The fake Anyson Clan have been massing for a few weeks when I was gone. But now I'm back, |Anyson.L|Ash is back in Trooper. I'll need all support to get this Rigo guy down. Please do share this news to all Sauerbraten Trooper players if you can. We would gladly appreciate your help.


I've ordered |Anyson.HA|scaR and |Anyson.E|Ace to keep track of Rigo, hopefully they'll come up with a plan on how to get this guy down. My friend, D@rkR@wr A.K.A [420]CareBear is helping me too.

I have issue some orders to some of my members and asked some of other clan leaders to help me out. Since Rigo have recruited some noobs into his clan then I suppose there should be plenty of them for me to solve this alone.

Thank you if you would love to help us. Thats all for now, good luck and have fun! Happy Fragging!

3 comments:

  1. I can help. WHY U NO ASK ME! and dude. i thought he was new recruited guy cause he told me he was a new recruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im stef bi the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuz I thought your not interested =="

    ReplyDelete