Sunday 18 December 2011

News about clans

Hey there fraggers and non-fraggers! This week is a fun week in Trooper Edition! Things happening around with the clans! Its fun seeing the clans rush for the 1st place. The list below is the clans from the 1st place until the 3rd place.


1st: HFS
2nd: TH
3rd: eMF

Yeah, too bad Anyson didn't have active members so we can't participate in any Clan Wars. Not showing off but Anyson used to be the best clan in Trooper. But we'll never give up no matter how weak we are currently. Talking about members, actually Stef, or I may call him Stefano, wanted to re-join Anyson but he can't join because he don't have Sauerbraten Trooper.

Unless if he decided to re-download Trooper then he can join. Anyson will start recruiting since its actually been a long time since we get new members. Anyson got only 3 active members. |Anyson.L|Ash, |Anyson.A|Sarah and |Anyson.G|Eagle.

I've fix my hudguns. Now I can see them! I didn't realize I've actually disabled my hudguns in the Option. I was suprised it caused by it and no one knows how to fix it. Well now I do! I'm very suprised...

Theres a bew clan named KaS, they got a lot of members but as far as I see them they're not good in battles but I can say their editing skills are pretty good! I'm teaching [>KaS<]Snip3r how to do lightings in editing even though my editing controls are down. I don't know why it just stop functioning.

In Facebook I'm in a group where most clan leaders are in. Its pretty fun but sometimes we went overboard. You know... fighting about who have the best clan.

But the good news is [eMF]Snipz saw |Anyson.A|Xbox in Battlefield 3! His Ingame name in Battlefield 3 is |Anyson|Xboxwee. He is very loyal to the Anyson. I also saw Scimitar in Justice but he got new friends so I guess he is happy. As long as I know he is still playing Sauerbraten.

"The members of the Anyson shall be forever remembered as the Anyson finest."
-|Anyson.L|Ash & |Anyson.L|Phex

Well, thats all for now. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment