Thursday 27 October 2011

News and Trick

Hey there everyone! I know its been a long time since I've been posting. I've been busy doing other things than Sauerbraten but in this post I'll tell you a trick in a map named Carribean which is available in Sauerbraten: Justice Edition.

I'm not sure if anyone know the trick. I just found it is useful after I fragged more than 50 in that map. I call it 'submarine'. Heres a screenshot on the 'submarine'


Oh well, I'm sorry its not that clear but if you can see theres a red Ironsnout coming towards my direction without knowing I am there and after that I frag him and he still doesn't know where am I.

Heres how it should be done. This trick can be use in any type of map with thick water color and thick water fog. You do know that you can't see anything in a thick water fog so you'll need to change your view to a third-person view.

By default control press 9. Your suppose to see like how the screenshot above shown. You'll need to make sure your deep inside the water to make sure the enemy won't realise your there. Its like camouflaging method. You can sneak inside the enemy base and take their flag too.

But! When you have the flag the trick won't work because the flag is ontop of your head so you can't really hide yourself with the flag as the flag is ontop of your head.

Thats how its done! Thats the only thing you should know for this trick and it is helpful when your team is attracting the enemies attention.

Also Tex had joined Anyson in Justice! A very warm welcome to him!
Enjoy the trick and enjoy fragging!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, By the way. I wont be active on Saurbraten :(
    I just don't play any more. I can be active here, but rarely in cube.
    -Dust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, as long as you keep in touch with us it will be fine!

    ReplyDelete