Monday 19 September 2011

News and what I am doing

Hello there folks! Currently I will be telling you news only because I don't play Sauerbraten for a while, I'm on a project. I'll start with the news first! Ok, yesterday I met Mars and his old name is Zman. you knew that already, right? Then thats good! He showed me a map he and his friends made but one of the friend made 90% of the map which is very cool.

I took a look around it and give him some ideas. He said he will upload the map in Quadrapolis. Its a website that keeps maps, mods and new characters made by Cube players. The maps and mods can be use either in Red Eclipse, Sauerbraten Cube 2, Assault Cube or Cube. These games are made of Cube 2 engine which is very cool.


Assault Cube is a game which is like Counter Strike but it have more modes, lesser weapons and cool maps. Red Ecplise is a very good fast FPS game like Sauerbraten. But you can crouch, wall walk and boost speed. You can use jetpack in some deathmatch but currently theres not much players playing it.

Cube is the first game used Cube engine but I'm not sure if this information I get is true so don't easily trust information from the internet, they can be fake. Well, Cube is like Sauerbraten but it is an old game. So, Sauerbraten: Justice Edition is the newest update for Sauerbraten/Cube.

Now, I will tell you what I am working on. I'm making a flash game. I know it sounds funny and weird but I really wanted to make one. So if any of you wanna help you can send me an email and I'll tell you what you can do for me. My target is to learn C++ and then I wanna learn how to use Blender and I'll modify Sauerbraten to a new modded game of World War 2 with cool soldiers and ranks with experience.

These are the news and what I am doing. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment