Sunday 17 July 2011

Clan Wars

Helloo there fraggers! I would like to inform you that Anyson had just entered a clan war. We've lost the first match but we won the second match. This is our first clan war in Justice Edition! So stay tuned for more clan wars news!

The opponent is the GoM clan. GoM vs Anyson, it is a tough game for us because they are very good. You can see the image of the second round at the Clan Wars page. I would like to tell you some detail information about our opponent and us.


[GoM]Juggernaut is a good player and act fast in the match. I can barely read his movement too. [GoM]Iceman is at the standard level for me because he's pretty slow and not aware of the enemy presents. |Anyson.L|Price is good in close combat so I ordered him to stole the flag. Price likes to use the Swing shot which is hard for me to master it. |Anyson.L|Ash is me and likes to use skills which is suitable in the condition.

One advice, If you think your not good enough you should change your mouse sensitivity in the Option. I use 10.0 and its good in duel and small maps. 7.0 is good for sniper, suitable for them because its not too fast and not too slow. 9.0 is good for close combat or I may say, assaulter.

My skills is listed below here (I use them alot):

- Scan shot
- Lucky shot
- 360 shot
- Jump n shoot
- 1 shot 1 kill

Each of them contains special tricks. I normally use the Scan shot and the 360 shot is not too good but it'll save you and confuse the opponent. Well, thank you for taking time and stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment