Sunday 24 July 2011

News

Hello there people. I don't have interesting news to be shared right now. It's because I have been 'busy' about my works and research. Not much but I play other games too. The games I've played during these hours are Spiral Knights, Lord of the Rings 2: Battle for Middle-Earth and I've been trying to install Steam. Steam is where you could purchase games or download the free games. Not so fun for me because the laptop can't handle the graphics of the games.


I have been targeting on bringing Anyson to Spiral Knights and will name it as Anyson Knights. I'm off from Sauerbraten in a while to do some research and give some time to my other games. In this case, I'm not sure when it'll finish but to make a clan in Spiral Knights, I'll need 500 crystal energy and 1000 crowns. Currently I have 5000+ crowns and 7 crystal energy. I'll need to keep some money so buy the crystal energy.

I will pay it with the mobile phone payment option. 2 dollar for 205 crystal energy. So, I'll need 6 Dollar to get 615 crystal energy. With that amount of crystal energy I can create Anyson Knights and use the other crystal energy remaining in the account.

Spiral Knights can be downloaded from from the Spiral Knights website. By visiting it you can either download it or play it directly on your browser but it'll need to download some important things for example, maps, character and other things. In Spiral Knights you'll play as a robot knight and you can purchase things with crowns or crystal energy. Buy cool things and equip it to your knight, it will look good!

Thats all for now and thanks for your time!

2 comments: