Sunday 20 October 2013

Authentic being Authentic


Map for Authentic, it's not as helpful as Flagstone's though, probably because of the map design, not much of strategic points for you.

This time, you plan. I don't care how or when, but you plan it. You're the boss aren't you? No? Yes? Good. You know how to contact me if you need help on planning dis. But why am I not planning this time? Well, no reason. Just wanna see if you're sharp enough to plan.

So good luck! I'm off from here on out, will be back sooner or later of course. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. good, so i have a question who's Anyson's leader ? you or ownz ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a Founder, I already quit the game :P
      sorta actually

      Delete
  2. sorry i changed y nickname for you CRONOS in the game so, i'm french and i would like to tell you, can you contact me on my e mail :samouraitom@free.fr ? please

    ReplyDelete